Why you’ll love it:
Enjoying spectacular sunrises, cool ocean breezes, and panoramic beach views. Floor to ceiling glass windows drench the spacious living areas in natural light and offer spectacular views overlooking the tranquil Broadwater, glittering Gold Coast skyline to stunning hinterland views that will leave you speechless. You’ll look for any excuse to have friends over for drinks and nibbles on your large alfresco balcony before heading downstairs for your pick of a plethora of the Gold Coast’s best restaurants.
‘Aqua’ on The Broadwater is prestigious and tightly held residential apartment block perfectly positioned along the ‘Golden Mile’. When you see the resort-like facilities, stroll down the beach that might as well be your front yard, and realise the proximity to shops and schools.
– Fresh paint throughout and new carpet
– State-of-the-art Miele appliances and granite benchtops
– 25m heated lap pool and spa
– Full-sized tennis court, golf practicing range, sauna, steam room, gym
– Premium residence executive lounge with billiards, cinema room, teppanyaki BBQ, and a temperature-controlled storage cubes for your wine collection
– Pacific Motorway is less than 15 minutes from your front door
– Only 2kms to Harbour Town Shopping Centre, and only a few minutes’ drive to prestigious private schools The Southport School and St Hilda’s School.
– Footsteps from the famous Charis Seafood, home of the freshest selection of seafood on the Gold Coast