There’s so much you’ll love about this gorgeous 12th floor apartment in the luxurious Vantage building in North Sydney. It’s perfect for a down-sizer or someone wanting to upgrade to an especially appealing home.
First, the building itself: Completed just over three years ago, the stunning Platino development has an appealing, unique, architectural design. Its finishes are impressive and fittings first-class.
You’ll walk down the laneway off Miller Street to the front entrance and be greeted by a gorgeous entry foyer that could easily live in a six-star hotel.
The location is super-convenient: So much is just a short stroll away. An abundance of restaurants, bars and shopping opportunities are on your doorstep, the North Sydney train station is nearby and there are numerous great parks and walks are in the area. Plus, the North Sydney library is right across the road.
As well, several prestigious schools are also close and the soon-to-be-opened Metro station is just a 2-minute walk away. Chic locations such as Kirribilli, Lavender Bay and McMahon’s Point are all handy too.
Then there’s the outlook: It’s beautiful in the daytime and vibrant at night. You’ll spend many hours, perhaps over a coffee or wine with friends, appreciating the delightful harbour views and expansive outlook.
But we’ve left the best to last—the apartment itself: As you enter, you’ll admire many design features straight away, such as:
– The inviting kitchen with its Miele appliances, Caesarstone benchtops and instant hot and cold-water filtering system.
– The stunning wintergarden. Its fully opening sliding windows tuck away completely allowing the outside to come in. And its premium-quality green wall receives copious compliments from impressed guests.
– Floor to ceiling mirrors right along the hallway, and in other strategic locations, impressively bounce the views and the light around creating an expansive feel.
– The lounge room joinery is pleasing to look at and it gives you plenty of storage options.
– All three bedrooms have a restful feel about them. And they have plenty of room in their built-in robes and a privacy film on their windows. The main also has a luxurious ensuite with a free-standing bath.
– Although the apartment is naturally well-protected from extreme weather conditions, zoned and ducted air-conditioning help keep the temperature perfect.
– You’ll also appreciate your two secure, side-by-side car parks and a handy storage room for your larger items. As well, there’s a gymnasium and BBQ area on the building’s rooftop.
Make a time to come and explore this special apartment. Be quick though, it won’t be around for long.