Renovated Queenslander promises exceptional modern living
Why you’ll love it:
Blending traditional character with stylish contemporary finishes, this recently renovated 1920 Queenslander is an attractive prospect for relaxed modern living. It embraces a bright north east to rear aspect, revealing charming light filled interiors with high ceilings, hardwood floors and plantation shutters throughout.
The home is set within the catchment of Wellers Hill State School, footsteps from local buses and a walk from village cafés, bars and restaurants. Princess Alexandra Hospital and Greenslopes Private Hospital are a short drive away.
– Generous living room as well as separate dining zone
– Wraparound front verandah and private entertaining deck
– Sun drenched fully fenced backyard perfectly suits pets
– Stone kitchen with stainless appliances, Butler’s pantry
– Three bedrooms offer built-ins, two providing ensuites
– Sleek main bathroom, ceiling fans and air conditioning
– Self-contained guest suite has living area, full ensuite
– Double garage features remote entry and ample storage
– Opportunity to build underneath (currently legal height)
– Moments from shops, sprawling parklands and bike trails
Best suited for:
Buyers seeking a stunning period residence that has been recently updated to effortlessly deliver superb contemporary living.