Balmoral Slopes Federation masterpiece with harbour views
Why you’ll love it:
Embraced by award winning gardens in one of Mosman’s most desirable streets, this grand Federation home c1900 blends Arts and Crafts excellence with tasteful additions and sweeping views to the harbour from a blue ribbon position between the village and the beach.
– Dual street access with rear lane to a lock-up garage
– Formal living and dining rooms plus family lounge area
– Induction kitchen, European appliances, island bench
– Up to four bedrooms including three each with ensuite
– Parents’ retreat includes private harbour view balcony
– Two of the children’s rooms share a ‘hidden playroom’
– High ceilings, fireplaces, ducted heating and cooling
– Sandstone cellar/tasting room and storage under house
– Entertainment terrace, deck, heated swimming pool/spa
– Proximity to both Mosman Village and Balmoral Beach
Best suited for:
Growing families or buyers who value quality and timeless style looking for a legacy home in a celebrated lifestyle setting.