Timeless Queenslander ready for family entertaining
Why you’ll love it:
Emanating enduring character charm, this traditional Queenslander offers exceptional family flexibility and easy entertaining. It’s privately secluded in a tree-lined street, a walk to parks, cafes, transport and within the Wellers Hill State School catchment.
– Interiors present VJ walls, high ceilings, leadlight windows
– Living and dining rooms open to vast entertaining deck
– Lower level living also extends to tiled terrace and backyard
– Level lawn and cubby creates child and pet friendly oasis
– Distinguished kitchen appointed with stainless steel gas stove
– Accommodation spread over two levels offers great versatility
– Delightful main bathroom with roll top claw foot bath tub
– Air-conditioning, plantation shutters, 3000L rainwater tanks
– Impeccably maintained with scope to add personal touches
– Internal access to a double lock up garage, storage space
Best suited for:
Families seeking a timeless home in sought-after lifestyle address near parklands, as well as convenience to the M3 Freeway.