Why you’ll love it:
Within a collection of unique Mews style terraces, this impressively proportioned multi-level property radiates elegance and sophistication. Cocooned in a tranquil lane beneath an arcade of mature trees, it is just 400 metres to the vibrant heart of Neutral Bay.
– In a desirable and tightly held pocket of Cremorne
– Open plan kitchen, living, dining enjoy timber floors
– A private courtyard connects with the living spaces
– Smart gas and granite kitchen has an Emelia cooktop
– Mezzanine level has a family retreat with vaulted ceilings
– On private floors, bedrooms have built-ins and ensuites
– Tall vaulted/pitched ceilings include recessed spotlights
– Strategically placed skylights and ducted air conditioning
– Secure basement parking, entry intercom system
– Near Cammeray Golf Club, CBD buses, shops, and cafes
Best suited for:
Those seeking a quietly positioned and unique designer property close to the cosmopolitan hubs of the Lower North Shore.