Why you’ll love it:
Showcasing a renovation of incredible style, quality and flexibility, this move-in ready home occupies 621sqm on the high side of a quiet cul-de-sac. Light filled and immaculately presented, offering a choice of indoor and outdoor living spaces, a modern stone kitchen and three large bedrooms upstairs. Downstairs you will find an additional living space, bathroom and a versatile multi-purpose room currently being utilised as the fourth bedroom. There’s also an internal double garage, massive two car shed and abundant space for additional parking or storage options.
It’s located in a popular family-friendly neighbourhood, only minutes to local parks, schools, Birkdale Fair Shopping Centre and train station, while handy to the Moreton Bay region.
– Light filled open plan formal living and dining areas
– Flexible layout creates potential for dual living (STCA)
– Elevated sun deck and covered area for entertaining
– Private courtyard with established trees and gardens
– Immaculate stone kitchen showcases modern appliances
– Three large bedrooms, two open to a shared balcony
– Two bathrooms, air conditioning, polished timber floors
– Double lock-up garage & side access with additional space for large boat
– Rear double garage and detached double bay shed/storage
– Close to Howeston Golf Course, easy access to the bay
Best suited for:
New homebuyers or work from home trades/crafts person looking for a fully renovated residence in Birkdale address.