Character-filled Queenslander of warmth and opportunity
Why you’ll love it:
Combining attractive street appeal and captivating charm with a desirable inner-city address, this irresistible Queenslander is immaculately maintained throughout yet also provides scope to modernise and/or extend for potentially added value in a premium location.
– High decorative ceilings, VJ walls and timber floors
– Bright open lounge/dining areas and neat gas kitchen
– Kitchen including a breakfast bar and pot belly stove
– Bedrooms include two opening onto a front verandah
– Master bedroom has walk-in robe and modern ensuite
– Covered entertaining overlooking fenced rear garden
– Tandem garage with laundry area and generous storage
– Further potential to renovate/raise and enhance value
– Near access to M3, cycle paths and the PA Hospital
– Stroll to Shaftesbury Street Park and public transport
Best suited for:
First time buyers or investors keen to purchase a perfectly liveable home brimming with promise just minutes from the CBD.