Spacious art-deco home in a peaceful and convenient location
Why you’ll love it:
Basking in the tranquillity of a leafy north-west aspect with district views and a water glimpse, this character home creates an idyllic lifestyle for families who seek a move-in ready option with scope to add value if desired. Its premier location is close to schools, city buses and shops.
– Flowing layout reveals a selection of living zones
– Light filled interiors are imbued with art-deco charm
– Treetop alfresco terrace basks in filtered harbour views
– Expansive level lawns framed by manicured gardens
– Modern stone kitchen equipped with Ilve gas cooktop
– Lower level home office and additional living space & cellar
– Three generous bedrooms appointed with built-in robes
– two bathrooms, both with tubs and one with underfloor heating
– Air conditioning, timber floors, plantation shutters
– Lock-up carport, watercraft storage, seperate access to home office
Best suited for:
Families who desire the convenience of urban living without having to sacrifice privacy, peace and leafy tranquillity.