Why you’ll love it:
Graceful period charm combines cohesively with refined minimalist style and visual continuity. Luxury finishes continue throughout, incorporating detailed joinery and bespoke lighting features, while the in-vogue gardens and alfresco space bask in superb views.
– Sleek open living areas connect with the lush outdoors
– Designer gas kitchen filled with five-star appliances
– Exquisite master suite has walk-ins and great views
– On-trend bathrooms, black tapware, rainwater showers
– Unique Kauri flooring, Tasmanian oak floating stairs
– Two period fireplaces and a Jetmaster gas fireplace
– Italian terrazzo tiled zones enjoy underfloor heating
– Alfresco deck completed with Symax electric awning
– Solar panels, weather-controlled irrigation system
– Phone app controls air conditioning, underfloor heat
– Flat, level walk to Mosman’s central shopping precinct
Best suited for:
Buyers seeking an easy-care designer property in one of Mosman’s blue-ribbon precincts.