Why you’ll love it:
This c1920 Federation residence offers generously scaled indoor/outdoor entertainment spaces, plus multiple living zones ideal for a growing family. Proudly set on 512sqm of land, in one of Mosman’s most sought-after pockets, this solid brick home is surrounded by well-established gardens and is conveniently positioned just a stroll to city bus services, Mosman and Cremorne village shops and cafes.
– Spacious refreshed interiors reveal classic Federation character
– Wide double fronted home, positioned on a perfect level block
– Existing double-brick structure offers ideal base to extend/improve (STCA)
– Oversized master flows to expansive sun-drenched private terrace
– Paved and private entertaining terrace and generous level lawn at rear
– Functional kitchen equipped with, gas stove, dishwasher and storage
– Five generously scaled bedrooms complete with hard-wood floors
– Double side by side carport, creates an ease of parking convenience
– Panoramic district views from upstairs capture city skyline and harbour glimpses
– Near great schools, Mosman/Cremorne village shops, cafes, dining and transport
Best suited for:
Growing families or savvy buyers looking for a property filled with potential, character and light embracing all the Lower North Shore lifestyle has to offer.