A gleaming skyline penthouse offering luxury and convenience
Why you’ll love it:
Penthouse 1002, with a coveted corner position, boasts an incredible sense of airiness and space – a clean-lined and modern apartment that’s flooded with natural light for the next chapter of your life. Once ensconced in your new two-level home, you’ll be entertaining crowds or enjoying a cup of tea on one of your many balconies.
The second level is all master suite, boasting a walk-in robe, marble ensuite and private wrap-around balcony with oversized spa.
Footsteps from QAGOMA, a plethora of fantastic restaurants, Southside, Fish Lane, the boardwalk along the river, West End and Southbank Markets
– The sense of seamless continuity between kitchen, living and outdoor with cinematic views
– A palette of timeless Caesar stone, steel and glass grace walls, floors and bench tops
– Your master suite, on its own level has a look and feel of a vacation hideaway
– Walking distance to: Brisbane State High School (in the catchment), Somerville House,
Mater & Queensland Children’s Hospital, Goodwill bridge to the CBD and Go Between bridge to Suncorp Stadium
– Two of the three extra bedrooms on the first floor are also ensuited – perfect for teenagers, guests or home office
– Private two space lock up carparks, plus a half-carpark-sized storage area for your golf clubs, etc
– South Central offers a Rooftop 25m lap pool with stunning, panoramic views across the city and across to Mount Cootha , BBQ area with picnic table & chairs, toilets, showers and changing facilities
– Secure visitor parking
– Check out the seasonal Fish Lane Markets featuring local makers, designers, artists and creatives showcasing their wares in the stunning leafy setting (footsteps from your penthouse)