Lowset Brick with 895sqm of Opportunity nearing Bushland
Freshly renovated and ready to enjoy, welcome to your serene bushland retreat. Nestled in a quiet, leafy pocket of Tarragindi that’s just moments to Toohey Forest, you will experience a relaxed and charming atmosphere while being poised on a sprawling 895sqm flat block. Boasting four bedrooms and two bathrooms in the main residence with the added charm of a detached granny flat featuring a kitchenette and bathroom—a delightful addition to this already exceptional property.
Presenting the ideal combination of land, size, space and location, this home is sure to attract a wide demographic of astute buyers.
– Well-designed and highly practical family-friendly layout
– Stylish open plan kitchen, living and dining area
– Feature raked ceilings with exposed beams to main living zone
– Oversized, 895sqm flat land with fully landscaped gardens
– Master offers modern ensuite and walk in robe
– Self-contained granny flat, equipped with kitchenette
– An abundance of storage spaces and air conditioning
– Ready to move in yet offers scope to add further value
– Set within the catchment of Wellers Hill State School
– Easy access to Toohey Forest walking and bike tracks
Best suited for:
Buyers looking for a peaceful sought-after location away from the city bustle, with lifestyle amenities still close by, offering the added benefit of a guest house/granny flat for guests (or an additional income stream).