Luxury living and year-round entertaining on vast parcel
Why you’ll love it:
Commanding immense street appeal on a rare 721sqm block with a private northerly aspect, this brand-new Hamptons inspired home has been designed for luxurious family living and entertaining. Configured to embrace views of the pool, interiors have been finished with the highest-grade fixtures and inclusions throughout.
In a highly sought-after locale, this residence is within walking distance of Holland Park West bus station, enjoys easy access to cafes and the M3 freeway. It’s also in the catchment for Marshall Road State School and Holland Park State High School.
– Open plan living and dining with herringbone flooring
– Seamless outdoor flow for easy alfresco entertaining
– Covered paved terrace complete with built-in barbecue
– Sparkling in-ground swimming pool and vast level lawn
– Gas kitchen with suite of Miele appliances, butlers’ pantry
– Five bedrooms with built-ins, two with ensuite bathrooms
– Oversized master with walk in robe, ensuite and deck
– Upper-level retreat with custom cabinetry plus shutters
– Gas fireplace, ducted air conditioning, home office
– Internal access through mud room to triple garage
Best suited for:
Families will be impressed by the scale of this family home, quality of the build and appointments and its fantastic location in a popular enclave.