Why you’ll love it:
This superbly presented c.1915 residence boasts timeless architectural influences yet is so attuned to contemporary family living. Positioned on a rarely available, sun-soaked 1,163sqm level block, the home stands proudly. Its north-facing orientation, coupled with a laid-back, yet functional indoor/outdoor design, enhances the appeal of this property in a highly regarded and family-friendly neighbourhood.
• Versatile floor-plan offering 4-5 beds all have built-ins, master with ensuite
• Formal lounge, separate dining, plus multiple sun-drenched living areas
• Gourmet chef’s kitchen showcases level flow to dining and alfresco
• Vast private grounds include an entertaining terrace, pool, private level lawns
• Generous 4-car garage, easily converted to teenage retreat or home office
• Practice and hard-wearing polyurethane lime-washed floors throughout
• Premier street set within minutes of schools, shops and Chinamans/ Balmoral Beaches
• Enjoy the comfort of underfloor ducted gas heating, plus an abundance of storage
• Perfectly located for quick access to the Northern Beaches or Sydney’s CBD
• Meticulously maintained with an abundance of scope to add further value (STCA)
Best suited for:
Growing families, savvy investors/renovators seeking a grand character home in a lifestyle address with multiple living zones and endless entertaining opportunities.