Effortless entertaining in lovingly renovated home
Why you’ll love it:
Tightly held by the same owners for nearly 20 years, this beloved post war home has been lovingly renovated with quality finishes throughout. It embraces a wonderful sense of space, promising effortless indoor and outdoor entertaining while enjoying refreshing breezes.
Occupying a generous 647sqm block, the vast property is ideally situated in a blue-chip locale within walking distance of Moorooka State School, popular cafés and local parklands while set just minutes away from Moorooka shopping precinct, hospitals and transport options linking to the CBD.
– Freshly presented interiors across single level layout
– Spacious open plan living zone adjoins bright sunroom
– Easy flow to large entertaining deck via bi-fold doors
– Extensive established gardens where children can play
– Chic kitchen has gas cooking and direct outdoor access
– Two spacious bedrooms include one with built-ins
– Pristine bathroom has shower over tub plus separate w/c
– Air conditioning, ceiling fans plus timber floorboards
– Security CCTV, dedicated study plus lock-up storage
– Garden shed, secure drive-through carport for two cars
Best suited for:
First homebuyers or downsizers looking for a readymade entertainer’s haven promising seamless indoor/outdoor integration.