Why you’ll love it:
Rare opportunity to secure an exceptional harbourside apartment in tightly-held Brooklyn (circa 1920) on the Cremorne Point foreshore. Tastefully restored and renovated, this property exudes charm and elegance, but not without the comforts of modern living. A private sun-filled garden surrounds this exquisite sandstone residence, set high above the harbourside walking-path, yet intimately connected to the quiet waters of Shell Cove and featuring expansive views to Garden Island, Botanic Gardens, Harbour Bridge and glittering city night lights.
– Proximity to McCallum Pool, harbourside-walk to Zoo and beyond
– 225 bus at door to vibrant Neutral Bay shops, cafes, restaurants
– 7 minutes by ferry to city, Opera House, galleries, historic precincts
– Discreet garden-level entry, cast-iron grilles all doors and windows
– Polished timber floors, high ceilings, lead-lights, Art Deco features
– Built-in-wardrobes, floor-to-ceiling cupboards and shelving
– Ducted under-floor air conditioning, remote-control fans and blinds
– Eat-in kitchen with stone benchtop, gas and stainless-steel appliances
– Secure, gated, common-area storage in adjoining breezeway
– Immaculately maintained building and gardens – outdoor clothes-line
Best suited for:
Downsizers or young professional couples in search of a tranquil boutique haven with world class views, easy access to transport and lively village atmosphere.