Enchanting boutique apartment in an Art Deco residence
Why you’ll love it:
Poised elegantly on the top floor in a boutique block of three, this unique apartment presents renovated interiors with an abundance of natural light. Its premier location is a short stroll from Avenue Road cafes/shops, Mosman Bay ferries, Reid Park and Mosman Rowers.
– Set in a c1938 Art Deco residence and no common walls
– Beautiful living and dining zones with plantation shutters
– Newly renovated Caesarstone and gas equipped kitchen
– Inviting double bedrooms offer high ceilings and robes
– Light filled bathroom/laundry with a separate w/c
– Washed-look timber floors and ducted air conditioning
– Enjoys a leafy aspect from every room in the apartment
– Lock-up garage, communal gardens, shared storeroom
– Mosman Public School catchment, easy access to Redlands
– Minutes to Mosman village eateries and boutique shops
Best suited for:
Young families or downsizers seeking a convenient, walk-to-everywhere lifestyle in a premier harbourside pocket.