Please enter your details below to RSVP to our Client Evening.
Why you’ll love it:
The epitome of elegance complete with views over Quakers Hat Bay, this c1930s home oozes historic charm while offering a true lifestyle address for families with teens and those who love to entertain. It’s soaked in sunshine with manicured grounds and superb peace and privacy.
– Wide French oak timber floors and plantation shutters
– Ornate cornices, leadlight window doors, French doors
– Glamorous formal and informal living/dining spaces
– Kitchen with gorgeous terrazzo island breakfast bar
– Gas stainless steel Ilve cooking, integrated dishwasher
– Cobblestone alfresco entertaining in lush leafy setting
– Pool with versatile pool house, studio or home office
– Huge bedrooms, bright bathrooms, luxe ensutie to main
– Top floor teen retreat with casual living or fifth bedroom
– Tandem garage, fans, central heating, prized cu-de-sac
Best suited for:
Families who value space, light, peace, privacy, elegance, versatility and a home that caters for parents, teens and those who enjoy sophisticated poolside entertaining.
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000
© Atlas by LJ Hooker. All Rights Reserved. 2018-2021 · Made in Sydney.