We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
73 Bundah Street Camp Hill QLD
Golden opportunity to capitalise on an urban locality..
Why you’ll love it:
Offered to the market for the first time in 45 years, this original post war home occupies 640sqm of ground in an increasingly popular neighbourhood. The property has been well loved, though buyers with an eye for capital gain will immediately recognise the opportunity.
- Tranquil and leafy suburb offering value for money
- Positioned amongst established and new homes
- Timber kitchen includes stainless steel appliances
- Bedrooms with built-ins, study, hardwood flooring
- Two all-seasons decks, solar heated swimming pool
- Lower level self-contained intergenerational living
- Split system reverse cycle air-conditioning, storage
- Move-in, lease, renovate, extend or rebuild (STCA)
- Close to shops, transport and Whites Hill precinct
- Well regarded public and private schools are close by
Best suited for:
Families, investors and developers seeking a property with scope to capitalise on its location and landholding.
- 4 Bed
- 2 Bath
- Land 640 m²
- Street View