We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
61 New City Road Mullumbimby NSW
Why you’ll love it:
This gorgeous cottage certainly has some history. Built around 1945, the original owner managed the old timber yard at the Mullumbimby Railway station. The home was built with locally sourced hardwood timber. Convenient location.
– Rear lane access suitable for building a studio (STCA)
– Large colourbond shed
– Original timber features
– Beautiful open verandahs at front and rear of home
– Original brushbox timber flooring and timber weatherboard
– Easy access to town centre
– Renovate this home to your own standard
– Short drive to the local beaches of Brunswick Heads & Byron Bay
– Easy access to M1 for Northbound and Southbound commuting
Best suited for:
First home owners, builders or anyone looking for a project.
- 3 Bed
- 2 Bath
- Land 567 m²
- Street View