We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
59 Undercliff Street Neutral Bay NSW
Architecturally designed home in prime locale
Why you’ll love it:
Original period features blend effortlessly with beautiful finishes creating a quintessential low maintenance home that is as functional as it is charming. This solid double brick home is brilliantly positioned, close to schools, shops, cafes, and parks.
– Positioned in a tree-lined highly sought after street
– Picture perfect facade enveloped in landscaped gardens
– Set on 250sqm of land, side lane access to carport
– Open plan kitchen, living, dining with gas fireplace
– Careful consideration in construction captures Northern light
– Living opens to an entertainment courtyard and gardens
– Well-equipped kitchen with impressive suite of appliances
– Easy-care gardens with level access and established trees
– Tiled floors, air conditioning and security access at rear
– Ample storage in carport, offers scope to extend (STCA)
Best suited for:
Downsizers or those seeking a light filled and low maintenance home combined with easy access to the conveniences of a modern household.
- 3 Bed
- 2 Bath
- Street View