Please enter your details below to RSVP to our Client Evening.
Why you’ll love it:
Washed in northerly light, this impeccably presented tri-level family property showcases charming freeflowing interiors complemented by sun-drenched outdoor entertainment spaces together with picture-perfect vistas across Quakers Hat Bay and toward Middle Harbour.
– Positioned at the end of a pretty cul-de-sac street
– Terraced gardens and entrance are hidden from view
– Elegant open layout transitions to the all seasons deck
– Chic retreat and study opens to the swimming pool
– Sleek gas and Calacatta kitchen with Miele appliances
– Stunning master suite with private terrace and views
– Split system air-conditioning plus underfloor heating
– Sauna, laundry, double garage with internal access
– Near fast CBD transport, shopping villages and schools
– Co agent: Peter Chauncy, 0402 036 489, McGrath Crows Nest
Best suited for:
Families who enjoy entertaining with panache and delight in a vibrant and urbane lifestyle.
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000
© Atlas by LJ Hooker. All Rights Reserved. 2018-2021 · Made in Sydney.