We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
40 Henry Street Greenslopes QLD
When a character home is all you want.
Why you’ll love it:
Over 100 years old, this charming workers cottage is perfectly situated within walking distance to Greenslopes Private Hospital, transport and multiple parks. Recently refurbished, it’s immaculately presented and ready for a new owner.
– Open-plan living with high ceilings and pot belly stove
– VJ walls, polished hardwood flooring throughout
– Generous sized bedrooms and well-appointed bathroom
– Covered alfresco overlooking manicured gardens
– Additional under house storage, tandem garage
– Fully fenced 405sqm block, pet friendly
– Walk to Greenslopes Private Hospital
– Walk to Annerley football pitches plus multiple parks
– Easy access to M3 freeway, amenities and great schools
– Four kilometres from Brisbane CBD
Best suited for:
Families seeking an immaculate entry level home in a family-friendly enclave with renovation/extension opportunities.
- 3 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Land 405 m²
- 2 Garage
- Street View