We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
36 Chamberlain Street Tarragindi QLD
Life amongst the trees
Why you’ll love it:
Enjoying a relaxed setting amidst tranquil bushland surrounds, this delightful family residence has been beautifully renovated and is ready to call home. Set in prime location in the heart of Tarragindi, you will be just moments from buses, Wellers Hill State School, and amenities.
– Sizeable 617sqm block of land with only one neighbour
– Pristine interiors reveal a generous open living zone
– Host friends or simply relax to a serene tree-lined backdrop
– French doors open to covered entertainer’s deck
– Gorgeous setting to entertain guests or unwind with a book
– Modern stone top gas kitchen, sizeable walk-in pantry
– Large bedrooms include versatile media room/3rd bedroom
– Air conditioning, hardwood floors, and off-street parking
– Well-maintained, fully fenced gardens plus storage
– Scope to further renovate or build a new home (STCA)
Best suited for:
A range of buyers from families to downsizers, seeking a quality, ready to enjoy home in a blissfully peaceful location, or to build new on a spacious parcel of land.
- 3 Bed
- 2 Bath
- Land 617 m²
- Open Parking Spaces
- Street View