We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
35 Salkeld Street Tarragindi QLD
Golden opportunity in a vibrant urbane location
Why you’ll love it:
Behind the charming character façade is a superbly renovated property exhibiting stunning contemporary styling, sited on a sweeping corner block set in a quiet tree lined street, move-in immediately and call it your own, with absolutely nothing to spend.
- Sophisticated family lifestyle on the city fringe
- Set across two street frontages, on 658sqm of land
- Level lawns perfect for pets and/or children to play
- All-seasons entertainment deck, room for a pool
- Well-conceived open layout filled with natural light
- Generously sized bedrooms, air-conditioning, external office
- Master suite has an ensuite and a private retreat
- Modern bathrooms, polished hardwood timber flooring
- Walk to the popular Tarragindi Recreational Reserve
- Weller’s Hill State, St Elizabeth Primary School nearby
- Easy and fast access to M3 Freeway, 5km to CBD
Best suited for:
Buyers seeking a family sized property offering scope to expand as their family grows, along with a desirable and ultra-convenient family friendly location.
- 4 Bed
- 2 Bath
- Land 658 m²
- Street View