We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
33 Lana Street Tarragindi QLD
Private sanctuary bordering lush parkland on 607sqm block
Why you’ll love it:
Immaculately presented and exceptionally private, this idyllic home is one of Tarragindi’s rarest finds. Commanding a generous 607sqm parcel in a quiet cul-de-sac, it captures peaceful tree lined vistas across to the luscious parkland behind.
– Beautiful native green outlooks from almost every angle
– Modern design ensures space to live, relax and entertain
– Welcomes the natural light of a northerly facing facade
– Large deck overlooks landscaped garden sanctuary below
– Lounge, dining and family zones within open floorplan
– Kitchen has gas stove, dishwasher, ample pantry room
– Three comfortable bedrooms fitted with built-in robes
– Home office, quality bathroom, expansive storage area
– Side access, retained/fully fenced yard, double garage
– Walk to buses, Wellers Hill School and Sandy Creek Park
Best suited for:
A family seeking tranquility and lifestyle convenience, or those looking to rebuild their dream home on a substantial block.
- 3 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Land 607 m²
- 2 Garage
- Street View