We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
32 Remuera Street Willoughby NSW
Opportunity to move in, renovate, or even sub-divide and redevelop
Auction Location: On site.
Why you’ll love it:
Grand and dignified, this beautifully renovated residence strikes a superb balance between old and new, retaining plenty of timeless period charm. The property is set across a double block in Willoughby at 1145sqm. It’s placed moments to city bound buses, Castlecrag village, schools and Chatswood CBD.
– Immediate street appeal with a gorgeous period frontage
– Original portion of home features huge formal lounge area
– Modern combined living/dining zone with outdoor flow
– Inviting heated indoor pool has bi folds opening to private gardens
– Covered entertaining area ideal for summer alfresco meals
– Stone top kitchen, induction cooktop, vast walk-in pantry
– Five generous bedrooms, two showcase ornate fireplaces
– Palatial master has parent’s retreat and large sunlit terrace
– Stylish bathrooms throughout, timber floors, high ceilings
– Dedicated study, abundant storage plus double garage
Best suited for:
Buyers who love a sense of grandeur, with the desire to live in a genuine family home that caters to flexible living zones and exceptional entertaining options.
- 5 Bed
- 4 Bath
- Land 1,145 m²
- 2 Garage
- Street View