Please enter your details below to RSVP to our Client Evening.
32 - 38 Malcolm Street Hawthorne
Exceptionally rare opportunity-don't miss it.
Why you’ll love it:
Positioned in a premier river avenue, just walking distance from Oxford Street’s vibrant café culture, City Cat, public transport, parks and schools is 1620sqm of prime real estate, a unique and rare opportunity to secure a premium landholding in an urban location.
– Located in a safe neighbourhood close to the CBD
– Charming, vibrant and convenient inner-city suburb
– Walking distance to Hawthorne AFL park and the river
– Beautiful parks and the famous Hawthorne cinema
– Great public transport options and excellent schools
– Units on lot1 provide cashflow, long-term tenants
– Scope to develop existing units or build town homes
– The 810sqm piece of land is divided into 2 lots
– Potential to construct residential apartments
– Alternatively, townhouses or bespoke dream homes
Best suited for:
Buyers, renovators, builders, developers and/or investors seeking a sensational opportunity to capitalise on an extensive landholding and existing block of units providing excellent financial returns along with stable tenancies.
- 3 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Land 1,619 m²
- Street View
Ask a question about this property