We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
292 Picadilly Hill Road Coopers Shoot NSW
Rare opportunity to live in Byron Bay’s most prestigious and coveted hinterland locale
Why you’ll love it:
Perched on five acres of exceptional land overlooking the ocean at Coopers Shoot, this exquisite & unique parcel provides the potential to create your own masterpiece residence. Only a five minute drive to the picturesque township of Newrybar (of Harvest Cafe & Restaurant renown) and 10 minutes to the iconic Byron Bay. On offer is a once in a lifetime opportunity to purchase an extremely rare blue-chip block with never to be built out views of the Byron to Lennox Head coastline. Create your idyllic home in the beautiful Byron Shire.
– First time offered to the market in over 50 years
– Incredible views of the coastline of Byron, Lennox & hinterland
– Build your dream home or renovate the existing farmhouse
– Five glorious acres of usable land, surrounded by prestigious land holdings
– Existing: Three-bedroom home plus additional two-bedroom house
– 10 minutes to Byron Bay and five minutes to Newrybar village
– Close to schools in Byron Bay, Newrybar, and Lennox Head
– Eight minutes to Broken Head Beach, 20 minutes to Ballina Airport
– 1 x 100,000 litre and 1 x 15,000 litre rainwater water tanks
– Large work shed with ample space for storage
– Endless potential to add significant value
– Highly sought-after location
Best suited for:
Upgraders, sea or tree change seekers, and those who are looking to create a new home and lifestyle.
- 5 Bed
- 2 Bath
- Land 5 acres
- 2 Garage
- Street View