We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
29 Effingham Street Tarragindi QLD
Architecturally designed entertainers' utopia with superb views
Why you’ll love it:
Capturing 180-degree panoramas toward Brisbane CBD and the mountains, this exquisite family residence enjoys a coveted position in one of Tarragindi’s most sought-after streets. Rarely does a home summon such an immediate impression of unparalleled style, sophistication, and elegance. Delivering an innovative design, it integrates a perfect interplay of natural light extending throughout the luxurious 550sqm layout, dedicated to seamless family living and expansive alfresco entertainment spaces.
Together with a sunken lounge and banks of full-height windows, there is a double story void above the formal dining room that emphasises the house’s scale and invites an abundance of light to pour into the home.
This delightful oasis is further enhanced by a luxury gourmet kitchen complete with a bespoke breakfast nook, natural marble, plus a full butlers’ pantry, top-of-the-line Miele appliances including an integrated dishwasher, coffee machine, two induction stoves and a pyloric oven that will delight the family cook or enthusiastic amateur chef.
– Screened by mature foliage and set in fully landscaped gardens this tri-level home with a northerly aspect is a private haven
– Sparkling salt-water pool surrounded by a timber deck, pool shower and powder room
– All seasons lower-level entertainment space includes a built-in gas six-burner Beefeater barbecue and brick bench seating
– Multiple living and outdoor areas provide family separation spaces
– Four separate living areas, wood burning fireplace, superb media room
– Master bedroom situated on upper level boasting a private balcony, built-in dressing table, walk-in robes, ensuite includes marble tiles, stone bath and dual vanities and showerheads
– Blackbutt floors and blackbutt veneer joinery features throughout
– Functional features include 10 zone ducted air conditioning, security and ceiling fans throughout the home plus a wine cellar
– Secure gated entry with video intercom, security cameras and automated two car garage leading to a dedicated office and cloak room
– Walk to St Elizabeth Primary School, in the Wellers Hill school zone
– Surrounded by parkland, plus easy access to M3 Freeway, 6km to CBD
Best suited for:
Growing families, entertainers and architectural lovers alike seeking a lifestyle property close to Brisbane CBD and the everyday conveniences of modern life.
- 5 Bed
- 3 Bath
- Land 615 m²
- 2 Garage
- Street View