We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
26/1 Waruda Street Kirribilli NSW
Capturing c1908 elegance and iconic harbour panoramas.
Why you’ll love it:
This gracious apartment showcases a timeless elegance and delights in the privilege of a waters-edge lifestyle on Sydney Harbour, capturing dress-circle panoramas combined with the iconic arch of the Harbour Bridge and the pristine curves of the Opera House.
– Set-in ‘Miami’ apartments a landmark heritage building
– Close to Kirribilli House and Dr. Mary Booth Lookout
– Located in a desirable never-to-be-built-out position
– Private community harbourside barbecue area
– Functional and comfortable light-filled open floorplan
– Picture windows and 3m ceilings add to the ambience
– Two double bedrooms include built-in wardrobes
– Stroll to Kirribilli Village and Beulah Street Ferry
– Milsons Point train station is nearby, lots of cafes
– Local council parking permit for a single vehicle
Best suited for:
Buyers seeking a unique home in one of Sydney’s most desirable harbourside locations.
- 2 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Street View