Ready to find out more about joining Atlas by LJ Hooker?
Request an info pack below and we’ll be in touch.
Why you’ll love it:
An icon of ‘Sunshine State’ architecture, this beautifully presented haven is a fine example of a Queenslander style home. Built in the early 1900s it radiates enduring charm across an easy-care layout full of character and homely warmth. The property is set on 405sqm and is moments to transport, Princess Alexandra Hospital and University of Queensland.
– In catchment for Brisbane South State Secondary College
– Quiet yet prime locale only 4km from the heart of the CBD
– Exceptional opportunity for investors or first home buyers
– Inviting interiors reveal a spacious lounge and dining area
– Easy flow to covered deck with ceiling fan and leafy outlook
– Steps down to a lovely child and pet friendly level lawn
– Elegant modern kitchen has dishwasher, gas appliances
– All bedrooms have built-ins, master has huge walk-in robe
– Hardwood floors, gorgeous period windows, soaring ceilings
– Vast under house storage with w/c, parking for three cars
Best suited for:
A growing family demanding a ready to enjoy character home that’s wonderfully child friendly and located moments to Brisbane CBD.
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000
© Atlas by LJ Hooker. All Rights Reserved. 2018-2021 · Made in Sydney.