We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
25 Laurier Street Annerley QLD
City fringe character and charm in BSSSC catchment
Why you’ll love it:
An icon of ‘Sunshine State’ architecture, this beautifully presented haven is a fine example of a Queenslander style home. Built in the early 1900s it radiates enduring charm across an easy-care layout full of character and homely warmth. The property is set on 405sqm and is moments to transport, Princess Alexandra Hospital and University of Queensland.
– In catchment for Brisbane South State Secondary College
– Quiet yet prime locale only 4km from the heart of the CBD
– Exceptional opportunity for investors or first home buyers
– Inviting interiors reveal a spacious lounge and dining area
– Easy flow to covered deck with ceiling fan and leafy outlook
– Steps down to a lovely child and pet friendly level lawn
– Elegant modern kitchen has dishwasher, gas appliances
– All bedrooms have built-ins, master has huge walk-in robe
– Hardwood floors, gorgeous period windows, soaring ceilings
– Vast under house storage with w/c, parking for three cars
Best suited for:
A growing family demanding a ready to enjoy character home that’s wonderfully child friendly and located moments to Brisbane CBD.
- 3 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Land 405 m²
- 3 Garage
- Street View