We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
2/126 Holt Avenue Cremorne NSW
An entertainers dream with wraparound courtyard and gardens
Why you’ll love it:
In a sun-dappled street lined by an arcade of tall and flourishing trees, this brand-new ground floor residence is wrapped in a wonderfully private landscaped garden. Brimming with sunshine, its perfect orientation creates the loveliest place to linger over lunch with friends and family.
It combines remarkable architect-designed features and robust construction by MLP Co lead by Australian owned development firm John Fletcher Properties.
A well-conceived floorplan optimises the flow of light throughout the home and is enhanced by tall stacker doors and large windows on all sides. Underpinned by peace and privacy, its layout occupies fifty per cent of the ground floor, limiting common walls to one.
This is certainly a one-of-a-kind apartment with its five-star hotel quality foyer and house-like dimensions, and ideal for a diversity of lifestyles.
Close to popular lifestyle hubs, it is a one-minute walk to Cremorne Village Centre and regular transport to the CBD and northern beaches.
– Boutique block of six residences due for completion in January 2022
– Privately positioned at ground level at the rear of the building
– Airy kitchen, living/dining access the garden via glass stacker doors
– Gourmet gas and quartz kitchen includes suite of Bosch appliances
– Bianco Venato bench, Vintec wine refrigerator, Schock double basins
– Luxe master suite, includes a sleek ensuite, built-ins, garden access
– Engineered ebony oak floors, deep Imperial Gardens Night Sky carpet
– Private study, lustrous bathrooms, with a sleek feature tiled wall
– Shadow line ceilings, ducted air conditioning, video intercom system
– Easy access driveway, 10sqm storage, two car stacker parking on title
Best suited for:
Buyers seeking a five-star quality brand new apartment that is individually designed and offering turn-key luxury.
- 2 Bed
- 2 Bath
- 2 Garage
- Street View