Please enter your details below to RSVP to our Client Evening.
Why you’ll love it:
Occupying a 607sqm piece of ground, this post war home is move-in ready delivering an unmissable opportunity to investigate scope to renovate or develop while capitalising on the location, presenting a great opportunity for first buyers, investors and home-builders alike.
– Enjoying a tranquil, leafy and convenient location
– Especially large fully fenced landscaped gardens
– Bi-fold doors open to the large entertainment deck
– Post war features include hardwood timber flooring
– Neat kitchen and tidy bathroom, with extra toilet
– Master bedroom, living area include air-conditioning
– Cooling ceiling fans throughout the rest of the home
– Walk to the popular Tarragindi Recreational Reserve
– Weller’s Hill State, St Elizabeth Primary School nearby
– Easy and fast access to M3 Freeway, 7km to CBD
Best suited for:
For first home buyers, investors and home-builders seeking an affordable property in a super convenient location, offering potential to update, expand or knock-down and build the dream.
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000
© Atlas by LJ Hooker. All Rights Reserved. 2018-2021 · Made in Sydney.