We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
148 Cracknell Road Tarragindi QLD
Exceptional value in an upmarket inner-city locale.
Why you’ll love it:
Set amongst trees and lush gardens for maximum privacy, this fully fenced, cosy post war home is situated just 5 kilometres from Brisbane CBD. With an unlimited abundance of natural light filling every room, this home is move in ready with endless potential to personalise and add value.
- Beautifully landscaped gardens, perimeter fencing
- Level lawns, low maintenance, perfect for children/pets
- Private, elevated entertainment deck with leafy backdrop
- Well-conceived open layout filled with natural light
- Generously sized bedrooms enjoy air-conditioning
- Both bedrooms open to a large sunroom/third bedroom
- Modern bathroom, polished hardwood timber flooring
- Walk to the popular Tarragindi Recreational Reserve
- Weller’s Hill State, St Elizabeth Primary School nearby
- Easy and fast access to M3 Freeway, 5km to CBD
- Remote double lockup carport, ample under house storage
Best suited for:
For young professionals, new families and first home buyers seeking an affordable property in an ultra-convenient location offering scope to move-in and enjoy, update or expand.
- 2 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Land 425 m²
- 2 Carport
- Street View