We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
14 Thompson Street Mosman NSW
A truly distinctive residence in a tightly held Clifton Gardens enclave.
Why youll love it:
Defined by exquisite craftsmanship, impeccable taste and a fastidious eye for detail, this elegant residence, rebuilt in 2010, captures the ambiance of French architecture and styling, with each room delivering a smooth flow for everyday living or elaborate formal entertaining.
– Soaring ceilings, ornate trims and wrought iron details
– French oak flooring plus Waterford crystal chandeliers
– Positioned in easy-care Peter Fudge conceived gardens
– Gas and marble kitchen includes high-end appliances
– Master suite with his/her walk-ins and a marble ensuite
– Freestanding oval bathtub and a rainwater shower
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, gas fireplace and light-filled interiors
– Large laundry has a drying courtyard and ample storage
– Integrated sound system, back to base alarm system with CCTV cameras
– Easy living home elevator connects living and accommodation
Best suited for:
Buyers seeking a unique property, who live life to the full, enjoy entertaining and embrace all that a lower north shore lifestyle has to offer.
- 4 Bed
- 3 Bath
- Land 536 m²
- 2 Garage
- Street View