We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
14 Percy Street Tarragindi QLD
Brilliant opportunity in a popular inner-city precinct.
Why you’ll love it:
Occupying 486sqm of land, this character home is move-in ready delivering an unmissable opportunity to investigate scope to renovate or develop while capitalizing on the location, presenting a great opportunity for first buyers, investors and home-builders alike.
– Enjoying a tranquil, leafy and convenient location
– Exceptionally large garden providing room for a pool
– Big all-seasons entertainment deck surveys the garden
– Period features include hardwood timber flooring
– Tall ceilings, ceiling cornices and casement windows
– Neat kitchen and tidy bathroom, plenty of storage
– Master bedroom, living area include air-conditioning
– Walk to the popular Tarragindi Recreational Reserve
– Weller’s Hill State, St Elizabeth Primary School nearby
– Easy and fast access to M3 Freeway, 7km to CBD
Best suited for:
For first home buyers, investors and home-builders seeking an affordable property in a super convenient location, offering potential to update, expand or knock-down and build the dream.
- 3 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Land 486 m²
- Street View