We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
10/33 East Crescent Street McMahons Point NSW
North-facing harbourfront residence with iconic views
Why you’ll love it:
Designed by architect Philip Cox, the ‘Anchorage’ is a boutique marina complex of 12 apartments. On the foreshores of Lavender Bay, this resort-inspired apartment enjoys immersive panoramas across Sydney Harbour toward its iconic bridge and Opera House.
– Embracing a perfect north, east and westerly aspect
– Open on three sides to a sunny wrap-around terrace
– Tucked away from the street with grand entrance & lift access
– Situated on the top floor with level entry and private courtyard access
– Peaceful dual level apartment with a large foyer
– Dual living spaces and a home office on the main level
– Refreshed kitchen connects with the balcony and patio
– 3 King sized bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms on the accommodation level
– Rooftop terrace and heated resort style pool for resident use
– Six boat pens with the capacity for up to a 30 foot boat
Best suited for:
Those seeking the ultimate waterfront apartment with iconic views in a resort style complex.
- 3 Bed
- 2 Bath
- 2 Garage
- Street View