Why you’ll love it:
Few residences can summon such an immediate impression of unparalleled elegance, meticulous craftsmanship and internationally sourced finishes. In a dress-circle position with dual access from Stanton Road, it is a 5-minute stroll to Balmoral Beach, village hubs, and short walk to Queenwood and transport links.
– Set on Balmoral Slopes in Mosman’s Golden Triangle
– Extensive renovations and extension recently completed
– Architects Kenstrom Design, interiors by Cameron Kimber
– Exquisite, landscaped gardens designed by Peter Fudge
– Multiple living spaces and outdoor entertainment areas
– Secluded north facing courtyard, porch, and level lawns
– Gas and Carrera marble island bench and breakfast bar
– Pantry, integrated refrigeration, Miele suite of appliances
– Rumpus room accesses the swimming pool and gardens
– Ducted air conditioning, heated floors, double glazing
– Irrigation system back to base security, video intercom
Best suited for:
Professional and expatriate families seeking an incomparable property within easy reach of Sydney CBD, Balmoral Beach and all that Sydney life has to offer.