Please enter your details below to RSVP to our Client Evening.
Why you’ll love it:
Tucked away on 732sqm in a tranquil enclave in the heart of Sydney’s leafy North Shore, this spacious two-storey residence has been a happy family home for over 35 years. Defined by its beautifully presented interiors and sun-washed north-to-rear alfresco setting with treetop outlook and pool, it offers a relaxing entertainer’s lifestyle to come home and enjoy. Conveniently located close to village shops, restaurants, rail and Chatswood, it is just a stroll to the highly sought-after Lindfield Learning Village, Edenborough Park and buses.
– Refined formal living room and adjoining formal dining room both spill outside
– Spacious family room with wraparound windows offers casual living and dining
– Seamless flow to large private entertaining deck with vergola and treetop outlook
– Sundrenched north-facing garden with level lawn and palm fringed saltwater pool
– Gourmet open-plan kitchen appointed with Caesarstone island/breakfast bar
– Miele stainless steel double oven, induction cooktop and dishwasher plus Qasair rangehood
– Triple aspect Master bedroom features fitted dressing room and stone ensuite
– Four additional generous sized bedrooms enjoy floor-to-ceiling built-in robes
– Home office with far reaching views; light-filled bathroom with both bath and shower
– Powder room and laundry with further shower facilities; Bosch security alarm
– Two ducted and zoned reverse cycle air systems; engineered timber floorboards; ample storage
– Carport and driveway parking for three cars; buses to Chatswood and Macquarie University
– Also set in catchment for popular Lindfield Public School and Chatswood High School
© Atlas by LJ Hooker. All Rights Reserved. 2018-2021 · Made in Sydney.