We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
46/48 Upper Pitt Street KIRRIBILLI NSW
Renovated cosmopolitan haven boasts spectacular Harbour views
No need for artwork on the walls of this cosmopolitan haven with the ever-changing spectacular view of Sydney Harbour taking centre stage. Wall-to-wall windows ensure abundant natural light throughout the living area and a stunning outlook to marvel at from every angle.
An ideal investment, executive retreat or city base, the stunning renovation enhances the captivating outlook from each room to create an easy living environment in the heart of one of the Lower North Shore’s most desired suburbs. Revel in the atmosphere of vibrant Kirribilli with the added convenience of being mere moments to the city centre by car, train, ferry or by foot.
– Highly functional floorplan, pressed metal ceiling, integrated lighting and
drenched in an abundance of natural light.
– Fabulous kitchen with stone benchtops, breakfast bar and stainless steel
– Two good sized bedrooms both with designer built-in wardrobes
– Superb views of Circular Quay, Harbour Bridge and North Sydney
– A wonderful, elevated vantage point on the 8th floor of the exclusive
– Secure, low-maintenance living at its very best, just lock-up and leave
– Level lift access from street level as well as prized off-street parking space
– Minutes to transport options and the shops and restaurants just a short stroll
- 2 Bed
- 1 Bath
Inspections and auctions
- Street View