We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
42 Barambah Road ROSEVILLE NSW
Stunning character home redesigned for modern living
Why you’ll love it:
Set behind a charming traditional facade, this 1920’s Californian Bungalow has been beautifully renovated and extended, seamlessly blending exquisite period features with contemporary designer style. Showcasing a fluid floorplan that emphasizes easy, indoor/outdoor living enhanced by a private and inviting alfresco setting, it promises the ultimate relaxing lifestyle ready to move in and enjoy. Positioned on 588 sqm amidst manicured level gardens in a popular, east-side enclave, it’s located for the utmost convenience – a short walk to Roseville Public, parks, local shops, Chatswood Chase and transport.
– Expansive, contemporary living and dining room spills through glass bi-folds to alfresco setting
– Private entertaining deck flows to charming established garden with child-friendly level lawn
– Designer, open-plan kitchen with Essential Stone island/breakfast bar and quality stainless steel appliances
– Two Bosch ovens, Bosch 5-burner gas cooktop, F&P canopy rangehood and Dishlex dishwasher
– Light and airy Master with built-ins and luxury ensuite opens to deck; three additional generous bedrooms
– High decorative ceilings; spacious studio/teen retreat or could be the perfect home office
– Stylish family bathroom; concealed laundry; reverse cycle air-conditioning; Rinnai Infinity gas hot water
– LUG with internal access; Chatswood High School catchment; leading private schools nearby
– Walk local shops and restaurants, Roseville Public, parks, Chatswood shopping and bus to City/rail
– Moments to Roseville Golf Club, Roseville Marina, boat ramp and 15 minutes to Northern Beaches
Open Home Cancelled due to Covid Restrictions. Private inspections are still permissible, please call the agent to book your appointment time.
- 4 Bed
- 2 Bath
Inspections and auctions
- Street View