We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
4/59 Shellcove Road NEUTRAL BAY NSW
Renovated Art Deco charmer near Neutral Bay attractions
Why you’ll love it:
Part of a boutique Art Deco block of six, this renovated apartment harmoniously blends original period charm with fresh modern style. It’s flooded in northerly sunshine and enjoys enchanting local outlooks and a desirable position central to ferries, coastal walks and cafes.
– Easy street level access with a security entrance
– High ceilings, sleek cornices, picture rails, full brick
– Open-plan stone kitchen, carpeted living/dining
– Gas stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
– Bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes, ceiling fans
– Light-filled, fully-tiled bathroom with internal laundry
– Elevated leafy outlooks and views of historic homes
– Exclusive address, stroll to stunning foreshore reserves
– Short walk to buses and ferries directly to the CBD
– Convenient to vibrant Military Road restaurant strip
Best suited for:
Professional couples and downsizers who value historic charm with modern touches and a central position near transport, eateries and the harbour.
- 2 Bed
- 1 Bath
Inspections and auctions
- Street View