We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
22/48 Upper Pitt Street KIRRIBILLI NSW
Urban haven with stunning views
Why you’ll love it:
Brilliantly positioned between the railway station and ferry wharf, this glass wrapped apartment is brimming with natural light and immersive panoramas of the Sydney Harbour Bridge toward the Opera House.
– Positioned in one of Sydney’s popular lifestyle hubs
– Spacious apartment refreshed in last two years
– Sizeable and airy casual living/dining spaces
– Modern gas kitchen includes Bosch appliances
– Neat and tidy family bathroom enjoys a bathtub
– Exceptionally large island bench, breakfast bar
– Master bedroom with ceiling fans and built-ins
– Juliette balcony, recessed spotlights, car space
– Close to Kirribilli Village shops, cafes, and theatres
– Walk to the ferry wharf, bus stop and train station
Best suited for:
Those seeking a city fringe property in a harbourside setting with stunning views.
- 2 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Street View