We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
16 Thompson Street MOSMAN NSW
Brand new luxury living at its finest
Why you’ll love it:
This newly built, David Smyth designed home offers 5-star resort-style living at the gateway to Clifton Gardens. Paying homage to mid century architecture, this cutting-edge home is built to the highest standards of luxury and comfort with stunning landscaping by Marcia Hosking. The house takes full advantage of its sun-drenched Northerly aspect, with state-of-the-art home automation, level access and a short walk to Mosman village.
– Light filled north facing aspect set on 647sqm of land
– Design complimented by the airy two wing configuration connected by a central courtyard and freshwater heated pool
– Wolf gas kitchen includes a 4m New York Marble island bench
– Miele appliances, integrated fridges, custom joinery and Butler’s Pantry
– Large format tiles, full slab marble throughout, elevator
– Underfloor heating in tiled areas, heated towel rails
– Multi-zone air-conditioning, ceiling fans, solar panels
– Control 4 home automation plus an irrigation system
Best suited for:
Buyers seeking an architect designed, low maintenance and energy efficient home enjoying a blue ribbon and convenient address, positioned to experience everything a Mosman lifestyle has to offer.
- 4 Bed
- 4 Bath
- 2 Garage
Inspections and auctions
- Street View