Please enter your details below to RSVP to our Client Evening.
Auction Location: On site.
Why you’ll love it:
Spectacular, Middle Harbour and Garigal National Park panoramas, perfectly promote this property’s rare centre stage position. It’s at one with nature and designed to maximise space and light. The versatile and functional floorplan is ideal for a growing family.
– Capturing north easterly water views from every level
– Stunning north facing pool, with sun all year round
– Private and luxuriant nature-filled outdoor spaces
– Good separation, ideal for multi-generational living
– Garden studio provides rare and endless opportunities
– Airy kitchen offers scope to enhance and add value
– Spacious study, home office or large fifth bedroom
– Sizeable master suite with separate modern ensuite
– Original wood-fire for cosy living and entertaining
– Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning
– Walk to Castle Cove Primary School, shops and oval
– Bus stops to Chatswood and express bus to CBD
Best suited for:
Buyers seeking a spacious family entertainer with rarely surpassed views in a private, coveted and convenient location with unrivalled opportunity to captalise.
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000
© Atlas by LJ Hooker. All Rights Reserved. 2018-2021 · Made in Sydney.