We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
97 York Street Coorparoo QLD
Exciting opportunity to renovate or rebuild.
Why you’ll love it:
This post-war home positioned on a 653sqm piece of land is located in an increasingly popular neighbourhood, the dwelling is liveable though astute buyers with an eye for capital gain will immediately recognize the opportunity.
- Peaceful and leafy suburb offering value for money
- Short walk to Martha Street cafes and restaurants
- Coorparoo Square and Dendy cinema are nearby
- Gas kitchen with cooktop, stove and laminate benches
- Ceiling fans in the lounge, dining area and bedrooms
- Area undergoing lots of renovations and regeneration
- Occupy, lease, renovate, rebuild or subdivide (STCA)
- Enjoys a good balance of long-term and newer residents
- Freeway is nearby with fast access to the Gold Coast
- Well regarded public and private schools are close by
Best suited for:
Families, investors and developers seeking a property with scope to capitalise on its location and landholding.
- 2 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Land 653 m²
- Street View