Please enter your details below to RSVP to our Client Evening.
Why you’ll love it:
This post-war home positioned on a 653sqm piece of land is located in an increasingly popular neighbourhood, the dwelling is liveable though astute buyers with an eye for capital gain will immediately recognize the opportunity.
– Peaceful and leafy suburb offering value for money
– Short walk to Martha Street cafes and restaurants
– Coorparoo Square and Dendy cinema are nearby
– Gas kitchen with cooktop, stove and laminate benches
– Ceiling fans in the lounge, dining area and bedrooms
– Area undergoing lots of renovations and regeneration
– Occupy, lease, renovate, rebuild or subdivide (STCA)
– Enjoys a good balance of long-term and newer residents
– Freeway is nearby with fast access to the Gold Coast
– Well regarded public and private schools are close by
Best suited for:
Families, investors and developers seeking a property with scope to capitalise on its location and landholding.
© Atlas by LJ Hooker. All Rights Reserved. 2018-2021 · Made in Sydney.