Please enter your details below to RSVP to our Client Evening.
92 Shaftesbury Street Tarragindi
Flawless contemporary overlooking reserve.
Why you’ll love it:
A parkside position, landscaped gardens and surrounding forest walks combine to provide this near-new and luxurious home with a serene ambiance. It enjoys a prestigious setting, with smart technology throughout, moments to cafes, shopping, transport and elite schools.
– Sleek architectural design over two substantial levels, separate living areas
– High ceilings and grand staircase for dramatic impact and sense of space
– Open-plan living flows to outdoor entertainment area, lawn and garden
– Caesarstone benches, soft-close StyleLite cabinetry, Bosch appliances, butler’s pantry
– Polished Satin Ash timber floorboards, Creme Pelate marble tiling throughout
– Separate media room with inbuilt bar, mood lighting, projector, sleek cabinetry
– Lavish master has generous ensuite, bespoke walk-in robe plus oversize robe
– 6 zone ducted air-conditioning, fans, inbuilt sound system, intercom and security
– Landscaped surrounds and parkland reserve opposite enhance the sense of privacy
– Balcony with stunning views, outdoor kitchen, barbeque, in-ground swimming pool
– Stroll to St Elizabeth’s Primary and Wellers State School, bike paths and popular cafes
Best suited for:
Executive family buyers wanting a home of quality and prestige in a quiet lifestyle pocket with easy access into the city.
- 5 Bed
- 3 Bath
- Land 405 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Floor Boards
- Vacuum System
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Street View
Ask a question about this property