We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
91 Prior Street Tarragindi QLD
Contemporary north facing family entertainer
Why you’ll love it:
A combination of tasteful interiors and expansive outdoor entertainment spaces deliver an idyllic home for a growing and extended family to enjoy. Its northern orientation creates an interplay of light and space enhanced by clerestory windows.
– Comfortable and spacious multiple living areas
– Dedicated media room along with a private study
– Luxury finishes throughout and beautifully maintained
– Sizeable open kitchen enjoys a stone breakfast bar
– Generous master suite with ensuite and walk-in robes
– The spacious bedrooms are all situated on one level
– Ducted air conditioning and cooling ceiling fans
– Swimming pool, all seasons alfresco fenced gardens
– Zoned for Wellers Hill State School, walk to Tooheys Forest
– Near shops, cafes, access to buses and M3 Motorway
Best suited for:
Families with small children and/or young adults who enjoy a stylish indoor/outdoor lifestyle, in a popular neighbourhood.
Due to the extended lockdown in Brisbane, the auction this Saturday 7 August at 9am has been moved to an online platform. Please contact the agent for the bidders registration link or to view the auction online.
- 5 Bed
- 2 Bath
- Land 567 m²
- 3 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Open Fire Place
- Street View